Property at a glance
* Luxury apartment
* Second floor
* Two bedrooms
* Wide communal entrance hall and stairwell
* Open-plan kitchen/diner/living room
* Private balcony with wonderful views
* Utility room
* Modern family bath/shower room
* Wardrobes to both bedrooms
* Cage storage unit to the loft
* Beautiful wood flooring to hallway, reception area and bedrooms
* Security entry phone system
* Data cabling to all rooms returning to a central hub
This luxury apartment is located within the heart of Banstead village and within walking distance of Banstead railway station, which operates services to London Victoria taking approximately 45-55 minutes. Banstead retains the charm of a popular village with the benefit of being only a short drive from the local towns of Epsom, Sutton and Reigate, all of which boast comprehensive shopping centres.
The M25 is approximately 4 miles to the South at junction 8, providing links to Gatwick Airport, just over 12 miles away and Heathrow Airport approximately 34 miles. The M25 also offers links to the M23 to Brighton, the M4 to the West, M1 to the North and the rest of the national motorway network.
There is a wide selection of sporting and leisure activities around the area. Local gyms include LA Fitness in Banstead, David Lloyd complex in Cheam and Epsom. For the golf enthusiasts, there are four world-renowned golf clubs, Walton Heath Golf Club, Kingswood Golf & Country Club, Cuddington and the RAC Golf Club all close by. Horse riding schools can be found in Tadworth, Walton on the Hill, Kingswood, Chipstead and Headley. The surrounding and extensive countryside is ideal for both walking, running and riding. Ramblers and nature enthusiasts will be spoilt for choice by the wealth of walks in the area.
* Kitchen/diner/living room - 5.28m (17'46") x 5.21m (17'1")
* Balcony - 5.54m (18'2") x 2.87m (9'5")
* Utility - 1.83m (6'0") x 0.84m (2'9")
* Bedroom one - 5.59m (18'4") x 2.54m (8'4") max
* Bedroom two - 3.25m (10'8") max x 2.57m (8'5")
* Bath/shower room - 1.85m (6'1") x 1.65m (5'5")
Tenancy term to be agreed between Landlord and Tenant. Rent payable monthly in advance. The tenant is responsible for the cost of all utility bills applicable to this property and council tax. A security deposit will be required in cleared funds prior to the start of the tenancy, which will be lodged with the Deposit Protection Service. Should a tenant need to be released early from the Tenancy this is subject to the Landlord being in agreement. Figures to be confirmed upon request. All other terms are subject to negotiation and agreement.